What changes to my home insurance do I need to tell you about?

  • You’ll need to inform us if any of the following changes take place:

    • Change of address
    • Structural alteration to your home, including any building work or modification
    • If you or your family intend to lend, let or sub-let your home
    • If you or your family intend to use your home for any reason other than private residential purposes
    • If your home will be unoccupied for more than 30 consecutive days
    • If you or your family have received a conviction or a police caution, or been charged with but not yet tried, for any offence other than a driving offence
    • If you or anyone living in the property have been declared bankrupt
    • If the full replacement cost of your contents is more than the contents sum insured

    Please note that this list is not exhaustive. If in doubt, get in touch with us.


Keywords: home insurance, new house, moved house, change my policy, mid term adjustment,