How do I buy Home Assistance cover?

Nobody ever predicts an emergency is going to happen – but when it does, you want to be covered. Home Assistance cover provides up to £500 of assistance should you need to claim in the event of an emergency, where you are unable to live in your home. Emergencies covered included plumbing and drainage issues, failure of internal electrics, security problems (e.g. glazing and locks), pest control issues, gas supply pipe issues and boiler and heating system problems (providing your boiler has is under 15 years old and has been serviced in the last 12 months).

For further information of what is covered and exclusions, check here.

If you wish to add Home Assistance cover to your policy, please call us on 01733 308235. Please note, Home Assistance cover comes as standard in our iGO4 More and iGO4 Insurance policies – check your policy wording to find out what cover you have.



Keywords:  optional extra,  add-on, claim, emergency, cover