You can easily change your car online by logging into your online account. Click here to make a change.
If you haven’t yet registered your account, you’ll need your policy/web reference number which can be found on the right-hand side of the welcome email we sent to you when you first purchased your policy. Click here to register.
You can also make a change by calling our contact centre – Please note an additional administration fee of £25 will apply for any changes made through our contact centre which could have been made online.
In order to change your vehicle, please make sure you have the following to hand:
- Vehicle registration
- If vehicle registration is unavailable full details of the make and model of the vehicle
- Details of where your vehicle will be kept overnight
- Purchase price of the vehicle
- Purchase date of the vehicle
- If there are any modifications to the vehicle (and what they are)
- Who will be the owner and registered keeper
- If you need to change the use of the vehicle from what you've already told us
There may be an additional or return premium and/or changes to your policy terms and conditions. In certain cases, we may not be able to offer cover for your new vehicle. We’ll notify you of any changes to your insurance policy price before you make the change.
Keywords: change my policy, online account, customer portal, car insurance, login, register, new car