Are items loaned from school/college covered?

If the school/college has made you legally responsible for a loaned item, you are covered for this as standard under the policy. Please remember if your child is taking the item to and from school then you’ll need to have personal possessions cover on the policy, and, if the item is valued in excess of £2,500, it would need to be specified on the policy.


Keywords: home insurance, possessions, belongings, personal, school, borrowed, loan, college, cover