Does your home insurance cover alternative accommodation?

Yes, we will pay for alternative accommodation if your home cannot be lived in because of loss or damage covered under this policy. We will pay for either rent for which you are legally liable, or the reasonable cost of comparable alternative accommodation for you, your family and your domestic pets.


Keywords: home insurance, cover, accommodation, damage