Are pedal cycles and bikes covered?

You can insure non-motorised pedal cycles on your home insurance, provided that you have personal possessions cover up to £500. If you have a pedal cycle valued at more than £500, you will need to specify it on your policy. You can do this online via your policy account.

All motorised vehicles are excluded from cover, although cover can be considered for a ride-on lawnmower.


Keywords: home insurance, possessions, belongings, personal, bikes, cycles, pedal, bicycle, cover