How do I claim for motor excess protection?

Motor Excess protection works alongside your normal motor insurance policy. It covers the cost of the excess which applies if you need to make a claim, up to the limit you selected. When you make a claim, you pay the excess as normal but then claim it back through this insurance policy.

Making a claim is simple by filling in a short form. Click the button below.

Please ensure the total sum does not exceed the limit of cover. Claims can only be accepted up to the value of the excess or limit selected, whichever is lower.


iGO HC Page Buttons Claim.png