Yes, you can – please follow our standard claims process as detailed below.
You can make a claim by getting in touch with our claims team. Please call our Customer Claim Line on 0333 241 9566 to do this.
If you have gotten into an accident of which you’ll need to make claim, this is what you should do:
- Make a note of the registration number of any vehicles involved and any witnesses.
- Do not admit responsibility.
- Ask for the names, addresses and telephone numbers of all people involved including any passengers in the other vehicles and details of any property damaged.
- Take a photograph of the scene of the accident if it’s safe to do so and you have a camera or camera-phone.
- If anyone other than you is injured in the accident, you must show your Certificate of Motor Insurance to the police. If you can’t do this at the time of the accident, take it to the police as soon as possible or within 24 hours.
- Draw a diagram of the scene showing the movement of the vehicles involved to illustrate the direction the vehicles have travelled and their final positions. Note the road names and positions of any witnesses, and any other relevant details to help you recall the incident.
Keywords: make a claim, collision, accident, hit, car crash, third party, van insurance