You can amend the following details online using your portal, which will not incur any administration fee.
- Personal and contact details
- Adding an additional driver to your policy
- Amending additional drivers details
- Change of vehicle
- Change current vehicle details
- Amend your insurance cover and usage of your vehicle
Please note, you won’t be able to do the following using the portal – you’ll need to contact us instead:
- Amend the amount of no claims discount years you have
- Add on no claims discount protection
- Change your title
- Change your gender
- Change your date of birth
- Add a dual postcode
- Declare any modifications to your vehicle
- Amend your level of cover between third party, fire and theft and fully comprehensive
- Change your voluntary excess
- Change your payment method
- Decline a renewal invite
- Cancel your policy
Before you can access your account to make these changes, you need to ensure you have registered. If you’ve already registered, please click here. Alternatively, if you still need to register, please click this link and fill out the information as requested. To register your account you’ll need your policy/web reference number which can be found on the right-hand side of the welcome email we sent to you when you first purchased your policy.
Once you have completed the information, you will be sent a registration email which allows us to verify your email address for data protection. In order to complete the registration process, you MUST click on the link in your registration email. This will then ensure that you are fully registered and you will now be able to access and view all of your documentation, as well make changes to your policy. The next time you wish to use your portal simply log in with the username and password you selected upon registration.
Keywords: change my policy, online account, customer portal, car insurance, login, register, add driver, moved house, new car