The following isn’t covered under your home insurance policy:
- Watercraft – this includes sailboards and windsurfers. Please see the policy wording for full details.
- Public liability – there is no cover for public liability arising from any trade, business, profession or employment.
- Plants or any living creature – this is excluded from contents cover.
- Property insured elsewhere – property more specifically insured by any other insurance is excluded.
- Buildings for which you are not responsible – any part of the structure of the buildings other than fixtures and fittings for which you are not responsible as occupier is excluded.
Keywords: home insurance, possessions, belongings, personal, limits, cover, exclusion