If I live in an area that is prone to flooding or subsidence, would it cost a lot more to insure my property?

If there is a large risk of flooding or subsidence, it’s very likely that you will need to pay more for your home insurance. The cost depends on exactly where you live and the cover you require. We’ll assess all the risks and give you an accurate quote, or we will be unable to offer you a quote for the insurance. Please visit our quotes page and follow the online process to get a quote.


Keywords: home insurance, flooding, location, damage, cover, buildings